Monday, August 16, 2010

Blog-rama-gama-blama!

ALRIGHT. LET'S DO THIS!

First. I am a total. Utter. Dork. Not in the whale-penis sense... I'm like a nerd of epic preportions. Ok. Wait. Am I? Maybe I'm starting off on the wrong foot.

I'm not a geek. But I do have many nerdy qualities which I cover up with "quirky". I'm completely technologically retained, but with the support of my wonderful wonderful beautiful, incredible friend Kristan I'm hoping that I'll make leaps and bounds in the world of internets. THE INTERNETS!

I rode my bike to work today for the first time in months because I'm a sweaty, sweaty monster. So if I get to work draped in the ocean that is my own liquid bacteria I will feel like ass all day, and no one will want to talk to the stanky kid. This is my first office job, so I want to at least appear somewhat respectable. But as this fog of hell-humidity lifts I have attempted my scoot across town using m'own gambs. Felt FAB. AND didn't even sweat as much as my BigTallMan (more on this rockstar of a man later) said I would! BOOYA! Whatever, all the best athletes sweat. It's basically the sign of the most athletic person ever.

Ok. If I'm entirely honest, although I AM fairly athletic. I've heard this tale of sweating equalling good shape. But what about the fat business men who are red-faced, usually found eating rare steak bigger than me, and probably drinking a malt-scotch of outlandishly priced highs. What about them? They come built in with a sheen of fat that never ends. Soooo... any ideas? How can the very 'in-shape' and the very 'ridiculously not' sweat equal buckets. My ponderment for the jour. Enjoy that one.

So my thesis; my point d'ecrire is the NEED, nay the NECESSITY, to get me thoughts OUT! I gots thoughts yo! And I'm sometimes funny yo! So I feel like if I can do my rants in a place that could possibly be read, they stay out, and possibly give me insights or excitements, or generally create better mental health because I'm not wasting my good thoughts, and the bad thoughts are eating me for Linner.

I ALSO have begun an unofficial official "Perrie Happiness Project" which is interesting because I don't necessarily believe in being happy all the time, or necessarily the possibility of it... in fact I should probably do a separate entry explaining my curiosity on this Westernized idea... but I DO feel that for the past 4 years of my life I have been teetering on depression and misery with slight interjections of spastic giddyness. So one day I said ENOUGH!! ENOUGH, ENOUGH! and took grande steps to how I can change this in my life. So this will follow daily (hopefully) thoughts, or things, or goings-on of how that could happen. General contentment is all I ask.

EN COMMENCE!


P

1 comment:

  1. Dear loverly elf,

    CONGRATULATIONS on your first step toward personal online expression and thought-archiving; i highly recommend the use of visual aids, be they doodles, photos or MS Paint works of art...

    to add to your idée de la journée, fatties and athletes sweat under different conditions, but for the same reason: body temperature regulation (also known as thermoregulation: see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweat).
    Regarding your own personal sweatiness, you seem to be something of a Dutch anomaly, and I have never been able to accurately predict your perspiration patterns with much accuracy.

    P.s. -- post that yodelling Russian dude!

    also, 'gambs' should be 'gams,' if you're in fact referring to attractive thoracic limbs!

    i want to read crazy storieses. go!

    ReplyDelete